Emergency Response Training
The highest quality classes in Wilderness First Aid, CPR/AED, Standard First Aid and Health Care Provider. We customize our classes to meet your needs.
emergency response training COVID-19 guidelines
- DO NOT come to class if you do not feel well, have a cough, fever, or any other symptom that has been associated with COVID-19.
- Do not come to class if you have been in close contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 or you are in a 14 day quarantine.
- We will be checking your temperature upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature at 100.0 or higher will be asked to leave.
- We will have one person per table, allowing an approximate distance of at least 6 feet per person while seated. During this time, you will have the choice to wear a mask.
- While doing any practical stations or walking around during break, you will be required to wear a mask (one will be provided to you if you need it) and gloves (also will be provided and only needed for practicals).
- We have two sinks for hand washing and multiple bottles of hand sanitizer for your convenience.
- We have limited class size to a 50% capacity. There will be no more than 6 students in a class.
- All of our desks, mannikins, and other training supplies are completely disinfected after each class.
- If you come down with any symptoms of COVID-19 or test positive in the two weeks following your class, you will contact us so that we can notify the other students of possible infection.
check out our BLOG!
Saleena writes about all things outdoors! We not only teach about the outdoors, but we play outdoors too. Saleena writes about local hiking trails, mountain biking, adventure racing, and lots more! She will even throw in a BLOG about Wilderness First Aid.